Millennium Fan Album

Rate this topic

Guest Anamnesis

Guest Anamnesis

Hey guys,

way back in the days of the original Millennium fan sites (and when even I ran a Millennium site) there was a project done for music inspired by Millennium. I have forgotten who did it, but I have 8 of the tracks from it and I am looking to complete it. It has been mentioned in these fourms before, but not in any great detail.

The tracks I have are as follows:

01. Mark Snow - Millennium Theme

02. Midnight of the Century 1

03. Frankly Speaking

04. **I AM MISSING THIS TRACK**

05. Dark Nights

06. Crusaders

07. **I AM MISSING THIS TRACK**

08. **I AM MISSING THIS TRACK**

09. **I AM MISSING THIS TRACK**

10. Inside my Head

11. Firebrothers

12. **I AM MISSING THIS TRACK**

13. Mark Snow - End Theme

I seem to recall that it was actually released over a period of a few months and only a few tracks at a time?! any help in completing this selection or information to remind me of its origin would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Whilst trying to track the above down, I also came across reference to this:

"POWERS, PRINCIPALITIES, THRONES AND DOMINIONS: A TRIBUTE TO MILLENNIUM"

01. Pilot (The Frenchman)

02. Millennium

03. Luminary

04. Paper Dove

05. Legion 6. Prophets (19:19)

07. Dancing Barefoot

08. Through a Glass Darkly

09. Omerta

10. ZERO ZERO

11. Ascension

any ideas about obtaining a copy of this one too?

Edited by Anamnesis

• 1 year later...

That's the M=1000 CD, the first one you mentioned. it's amazing. i've told its story elsewhere; and if it weren't four in the morning i'd link to it. it was hosted on a website but was taken down just a few days after i discovered it. i'd contacted the creator (each song had a picture associated with it) and later was conteacted about a CD version of it. i am still enthralled by it.

i don't think i've heard of the other one; but i'd definitely appreciate more information if any is forthcoming

- orfan

who desperately needs to go to bed

Guest betweenthelines
We have a member named 'Anamnesis'

That's my username on a book forum. Sometimes when I see our Anamnesis I get confused for a few seconds. Maybe I should have selected another username...?

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
That's my username on a book forum. Sometimes when I see our Anamnesis I get confused for a few seconds. Maybe I should have selected another username...?

NO WAY! The name ROX! That will always be my favorite episode (strictly from a VERY subjective and emotional perspective; I know full well that there a number of other 'weightier', intense, and far more complex episodes :yes: )

• Elders (Admins)
That's the M=1000 CD, the first one you mentioned. it's amazing. i've told its story elsewhere; and if it weren't four in the morning i'd link to it. it was hosted on a website but was taken down just a few days after i discovered it. i'd contacted the creator (each song had a picture associated with it) and later was conteacted about a CD version of it. i am still enthralled by it.

i don't think i've heard of the other one; but i'd definitely appreciate more information if any is forthcoming

- orfan

who desperately needs to go to bed

Did you actually get a reply from the creators of this? If so well done, they ignore all my emails!

• 1 year later...

I have both fan made soundtracks. Enjoy.

pptd_thumb.png

Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions: A Tribute to Millennium

by Monk and Void

I. Pilot (The Frenchman)

II. MillenniuM

3. Luminary

Four. Paper Dove

V. LEGION

6. Prophets (19:19)

VII. Dancing Barefoot

VIII. Through a Glass Darkly

IX. Omerta

ten. ZERO ZERO

XI. Ascension

Updated Download Link:

m=1000

by Blithely Menace

01. Opening Theme

02. Midnight of the Century, Pt. 1

03. Frankly Speaking

04. One of Us

05. Dark Knights

06. Crusaders

07. Revelations

08. World Serpents

09. Jerusalem

10. Fire Brothers

11. Inside My Head

12. Midnight of the Century, Pt 2.

13. Closing Theme

Updated Download Link:

Edited by The Old Man
Bad links updated with links to our own Downloads manager.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks for the download links Matt, also good to hear from you again!

I never had the first one and have just downloaded it, but was I fortunate to download the second when it was shared by someone on an FTP server some years ago (along with pre-DVD recorded from TV episodes no less!). I've never been able to make contact with the owners, they've totally ignored all my emails asking for permission to host and share it for the benefit of the fans, since they aren't selling it any more. The first track is amazing!