Long time Millennium fan

Hello all,

I've been a long time fan of Millennium and am so happy to find this forum here. Since the early days of AOL's chatroom based on the show, chatting about into the wee hours every Friday night after the end of each episode was great fun. Once it was cancelled, I was bummed and recently now it has returned as a comic book by IDW Publishing which made me so stoked. It was funny because I did an ink drawing of Frank Black way back in 2000 for Brian Dixon, whom I believe was responsible for the Fourth Horsemen Press site. I think he was in the middle of trying to create a comic based on the show but for some reason, it never happened.

At one point, someone tried to use that illustration for a t-shirt without my authorization a couple years ago so I had to request it to be taken down.

Having been raised in Cleveland, Ohio my entire life, Millennium enthralled me during my years at art school, despite the X-Files' popularity. Then I moved to Vermont in the mid-2000s in a town where " Omertà " was supposedly filmed at ( No I haven't seen Littlefoot around here, though ).

I did a review of Millennium #2 on my blog site that can be seen here.

I also did another blog earlier on about that show's revival at this post. It explains exactly what I went through watching this show and why it had me hooked with the actual illustration I did at the end of it.

Issue #2 has been getting very interesting and really happy they're getting into the Season 2 flavor.

This Is Who We Are!

• Like 2
Guest Metalstar

I am new here as well and I'm super excited to find a place where one of my favorite TV shows is discussed in depth. I look forward to diving in and trying to find some answers to my long standing questions about this great show!!!

welcome to the family and we look forward to your posts. If you have questions, don't be shy , just ask !

Glad to be here, Walkabout. It's been years since I've been in a Millennium forum ( AOL, for that matter ) or chatroom. I believe there is a discussion board devoted to the IDW comic of Millennium? There's some interesting things going on in this story which I'm starting to suspect what's happening. And a Millennium movie or exclusive series to Netflix would be so awesome.

This Is Who We Are.

• Like 1

I am new here as well and I'm super excited to find a place where one of my favorite TV shows is discussed in depth. I look forward to diving in and trying to find some answers to my long standing questions about this great show!!!

I'm the same way but back during the AOL chat rooms, I looked forward to Friday nights and after each end of the episode, we just gabbed throughout the night. Good times. The one with the Rosicrusians or " The Family " featuring Katherine Black was fantastic because I was reading about the Rosicrusians on that exact same time, along with Freemasonry and Knights Templar. The show 'spoke' to me.

This Is Who We Are.

• Like 1
  • Elders (Moderators)

Welcome, Mabius and Metalstar.

Do, please, browse around, and feel free to "resurrect" older threads - which I'm about to do.

I used to read alt.tv.millennium, where some MM alumni used to hang out. I couldn't participate as MM wasn't on the air much in the UK and probably the rest of Europe.