Huge News!!!!!! (The X-Files)

Rate this topic

Just posted an update on the new 6-episode show. It would be absolutely awesome if they could/would work in Frank Black somehow. Image the three of them solving mysteries. Experience and three different perspectives.

• Elders (Admins)

Given the appeal, history and what Fox have said, only 6 doesn't say much, does it? I guess we have to be grateful for the 6 episodes!

Personally, if it came to it, I prefer to keep Frank alive in my memories, than to have just a few minutes or a cameo in one of these 6 episodes.

It would be great to see old 1013 alumni contributing, writing, directing this project with Chris Carter, if that's possible with just the 6 opportunities.

• Like 2

Given the appeal, history and what Fox have said, only 6 doesn't say much, does it? I guess we have to be grateful for the 6 episodes!

Personally, if it came to it, I prefer to keep Frank alive in my memories, than to have just a few minutes or a cameo in one of these 6 episodes.

It would be great to see old 1013 alumni contributing, writing, directing this project with Chris Carter, if that's possible with just the 6 opportunities.

The one thing that I keep reminding myself about is the fact that "The Walking Dead" started out with only six episodes, and now, in season 5, they are at 16 episodes, with the finale this coming Sunday the 29th.

Frank and Jordan riding off into the sun rise/set was closure for most people. However, the fans like us, well we always want more.

The X-Files episode was so bad that they should bring Frank back in, just to maybe help repair all the damage that episode did. I have to admit though, FBI zombies doesn't sound so far out there now that "The Walking Dead" is on the air, and the number one watched show on TV.

• Like 1

This is INCREDIBLE news!!! Now if we could just get a Frank Black appearance in one of the 6....BTW everytime I see Lance Henricksen in Blacklist; I keep calling Frank Black...anyone else having trouble separating him from Agent Black? I guess...This is Who we Are!