The Last Man on Earth

Rate this topic

Beerbelch

It had a little of everything in it, and even though some may think it to be corny, once you put yourself in the shoes of the characters, you can understand where they are coming from. Weird, cute, funny at times, makes you think, definitely different. Just not sure how long it will last and what the producers bring to the show. It can't be just about one man and one woman relationship every week or people will get burned out.

...now i have watched more clippings, looks to me like a comedy series...am i wrong?

I also believe that it could be boring after a few episodes and it might not be so easy to a second season in my opinion.

But maybe I'm wrong, certainly it seems to be entertaining.

Yes Simon, it is somewhat entertaining, but after watching the first two episodes, I don't foresee a second season, and could be one of those shows that gets canceled before the end of the first. It is a comedy show, with him talking to God on occasion about being alone. If it were Omega Man, I believe it would be around for awhile.

• 3 weeks later...