NEW X-FILES EPISODES ?!?!

Rate this topic

Im going crazy! oops.gifOo.gifoops.gif

I just found this on schnittberichte.com:

Akte X - Mögliche Wiederbelebung der Kultserie

Die FOX Television Chefs Dana Walden und Gary Newman haben eine riesige Welle auf die Fans der Kultserie Akte X losgelassen. Nach dem überraschendem Erfolg mit 24: Live Another Day, einer limitierten Wiederbelebung der Serie 24, würden sie auch gerne die Mysteryserie Akte X wieder ins Leben zurückrufen. In einem Interview mit Deadline haben sie gesagt, dass sie mit dem Schöpfer Chris Carter und den zwei Hauptdarstellern David Duchovny und Gillian Anderson darüber reden müssen. Fakt ist, dass sie dieses Reunion ohne Chris Carter niemals machen würden. David Duchovny antwortete einige Tage später bei USA Today mit...

"I'm assuming that it will happen sooner rather than later now. We'll see what form, how many (episodes). Certainly I can't nor would I be interested in doing a full season. It will be in some kind of limited form. We're all old, we don't have the energy for a full season."

Klingt ganz danach als ob David Duchovny schon mit im Boot ist. Wie Gillian Anderson und Chris Carter über diese Wiedervereinigung denken, ist zurzeit noch nicht bekannt. Auch dass es schon sehr bald geschehen wird ist etwas unglaubwürdig, denn David ist zurzeit mit seiner neuen Serie Aquarius beschäftigt. Chris Carter hat ebenfalls einen vollen Terminplan und Gillian Anderson übernimmt eine Hauptrolle in der dritten Staffel von Hannibal.

In english (roughly):

Fox TV Bosses Dana Walden and Gary Newman said, after the big success of the limited revival of 24 with the miniseries 24:Live another day, they would like to do the same with the X Files!! In a Deadline Interview they said, that they will have to talk with Carter, Duchovny and Anderson about that. They wouldnt do it without Carter. Duchovny answered a few days later:

-enqlish quote above-

It sounds like hes already in! What Anderson and Carter think about this revival isnt know at this time. Its also not to believe that this will happen very soon, cause David is busy with his new show Aquarius, Carter has some jobs to do and Gillian plays a leading role in the third season of Hannibal.

Isnt this hilarious? What i heard was, that Gillian was the one who started this whole thing, so i dont think we have to worry about her happy.gif It would be so great!

And this also brings closer the opportunity of a MLM Movie. Or a Frank Black in this new Miniseries, just like in the comic.

Im speechless. It would be the best thing ever, if this would really happen.

I'm really excited to see where this goes. Unlike most fans I actually liked Season 8 & 9 so I'd be happy with pretty much anything.

I hope the Season 10 comic story remains canon and I really think it is possible it will be difficult as they would have to continue the story where it's left off in the comics but also write it in such a way that allows newcomers to jump on boards. But this also means they can't really reference season 1-9 either.

Best bet would be to have Joe Harris finish up his story line in the comics and leave the Invasion and William story for Chris Carter to use in the new series.

Also, as much as I think the IDW series was a factor in this I would put it more up to the Twin Peaks revival coming later this year.

Thank you Simon, I appreciate the mention. I am happy to circulate developments when I know of them. This forum doesn't get the attention it should, and it doesn't excape my notice that certain XF sites, or people elsewhere who consider themselves Millennium fans, don't keep updates here. So, glad to help!

smile.gif

• Like 1

Thank you Simon, I appreciate the mention. I am happy to circulate developments when I know of them. This forum doesn't get the attention it should, and it doesn't excape my notice that certain XF sites, or people elsewhere who consider themselves Millennium fans, don't keep updates here. So, glad to help!

smile.gif

My pleasure, I have to thank you thumbsup.gif