Goodbye to all that

Rate this topic

I had exchanged with caleb(sinestro) in a other topic on Peter Watts end -
and found that we have the same thoughts, so i have to start this topic
because it gives me no rest.

Apologies if it was ever discussed oh.gif

I've always wondered : is Peter really behind the desk or is it his killer?

Perhaps Peter was faster and caught him by the search of his papers,
the papers which he has put Frank in the jeep.

Maybe the producers wanted to keep open a possibility to bring Peter back for a possible fourth season ?!

What do you think ?

I watched the episode again today, i tried to compare peters clothing with this picture but...no results yet.

Something i see here:

Peter gave Frank the documents. He knew where he stored his own copies. It wouldnt make sense if he later pulls out all his files and throws them on the carpet, then the killer comes and shoots him. What was Peter looking for? Why are the files underneath his body? Makes no sense to me.

Makes more sense:
The group was sure, that Peter was going to give Frank his files about him and Jordan, so they send someone to Peters home to get the files. But he couldnt find them, so he starts searching around, getting mad, throws everything thats not what hes looking for on the ground, Peter comes in and shoots him and his dead body falls on the ground, ON TOP of the files. Makes more sense, doesnt it??? ph34r.gif

• Like 2

Love this post and even those of us that have been here awhile live the new opinions and ideas. It refreshes us.

Your perspective makes a lot of sense, and to me, they just can't kill Peter Watts. He's just to smart, and totally aware of what is going on around him to be killed. He was probably waiting for the guy/girl. Think about it, look at the feet, it could also be a woman. Just another thought.

• Like 1

Something i see here:

Peter gave Frank the documents. He knew where he stored his own copies. It wouldnt make sense if he later pulls out all his files and throws them on the carpet, then the killer comes and shoots him. What was Peter looking for? Why are the files underneath his body? Makes no sense to me.

Makes more sense:

The group was sure, that Peter was going to give Frank his files about him and Jordan, so they send someone to Peters home to get the files. But he couldnt find them, so he starts searching around, getting mad, throws everything thats not what hes looking for on the ground, Peter comes in and shoots him and his dead body falls on the ground, ON TOP of the files. Makes more sense, doesnt it??? ph34r.gif

This is exactly what I mean thumbsup.gif

It looked definitely one after Frank's files, the signs of this are the documents on the ground.

Too bad that they let Peter´s end in the dark...luckily they give enough notes for speculation.

For me it was always like William already described, since it was never resolved, it is quite unsatisfactory.

Just as I want to know how Frank and Jordan today is, i would also like to know how Peter Watts now lives
and what he does. Did Frank and Peter might hit again and now fighting together against the group?

Have not read the virtual 4th season yet- is this possibility pulled into consideration?

I am sorry to say that I have never read any of the virtual seasons. In a way, I'm thinking it might ruin my own thoughts as to what happened next. Seeing Frank and Jordan drive away at the end, and the title to the last episode being, "Goodbye To All That," left me believing Frank was finished with the group, all of it. Hopefully he has a cabin in Alaska, enjoying life, where he was in Luminary. Jordan would be the one the group would be interested in now, and that's what the fan movie "Millennium Apocalypse" was all about.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0951332/

Our own Raven Wolf, Erin McRaven, was in it playing the character Julia Greyson.

I am sorry to say that I have never read any of the virtual seasons. In a way, I'm thinking it might ruin my own thoughts as to what happened next.

I feel the same way that's the reason why I had stopped after a few pages to read...i have also already forgotten.

But I think the writers of the virtual seasons doing a good job - i might have someday the leisure to read the virtual episodes.

My plan is to see the whole series in autumn and maybe start a few new topics rock.gif

.....let's see if I really find the time

Guest Sinestro

I still love the last episode AND The X-Files crossover. We only know that the Group disbanded, at least the Roosters did. We also know that Frank was in a custody battle for Jordan and he was in a mental facility. Him being in a mental facility is especially poignant given his bouts with severe stress, breakdowns and some psychosis. His "gift", his work, the stalking, the drug trial(s) he partook of, the Group pushing him to a breakdown, his wife's murder, dealing with demons and angels, an angst ridden belief in God and finally, his daughter being stalked by the Group's demonic shape shifter. It was either commit himself or kill himself. Thankfully for his daughter's sake, Mulder and Scully's sake and several other people from that single crossover, he chose the former.

Now, if we can't see Lance back as Frank, for goodness sake, create a graphic novel or just a plain, good old fashioned novel chronicling Frank Black's life.

I still love the last episode AND The X-Files crossover. We only know that the Group disbanded, at least the Roosters did. We also know that Frank was in a custody battle for Jordan and he was in a mental facility. Him being in a mental facility is especially poignant given his bouts with severe stress, breakdowns and some psychosis. His "gift", his work, the stalking, the drug trial(s) he partook of, the Group pushing him to a breakdown, his wife's murder, dealing with demons and angels, an angst ridden belief in God and finally, his daughter being stalked by the Group's demonic shape shifter. It was either commit himself or kill himself. Thankfully for his daughter's sake, Mulder and Scully's sake and several other people from that single crossover, he chose the former.

Now, if we can't see Lance back as Frank, for goodness sake, create a graphic novel or just a plain, good old fashioned novel chronicling Frank Black's life.

that reminds me of another topic here at tiwwa "frank black must die"...started by Blueboy Oct. 2011
a reunion with Frank & co. that's what the fans most want but maybe it's already too late ...
but I still can not bury frank unsure.giflaugh.gif
Frank is still out there...
lake-eerie-2014-lance-henriksen.png
  • Like 1

that reminds me of another topic here at tiwwa "frank black must die"...started by Blueboy Oct. 2011
a reunion with Frank & co. that's what the fans most want but maybe it's already too late ...
but I still can not bury frank unsure.giflaugh.gif
Frank is still out there...
lake-eerie-2014-lance-henriksen.png

You get a ((BIG)) AMEN from me...Where's Frank?