"Legends of Doo Wop" (Darin Morgan)

Rate this topic

claaa7

fans of Darin Morgan's work on "The X Files" and "Millennium" need to see this hilarious short film that he made in film school with a guy named Tony Mortillaro. the film is called "Legends of Doo Wop" and is a mockumentary about these two extremely important behind the scenes guys - one of them is played by Darin himself. lots of laughs guaranteed!

OMG...I so enjoyed this video, especially listening to the music. The butt tapping is hysterical. Thank you Jacob.

That era had the best music ever, we had crazy, clean, fun, and we were safer, wherever we went. It also had the best looking cars. What I would give for a 56 or preferably 57 Chevy, but I did own a 59 Impala and 67 GTO. I so wish I still had that GTO. It really is the "good old days," and I wish there were some way we could go back and bring them to us here today for real. This world would be a better place to live.