Lance Hendriksen - the best serial killer ever

Rate this topic

BEER------> Last Thursday's episode of 'Hannibal', Lance showed up getting caught by Dr. Lecter and Will Grissom after fourty years of killing people. Yup, I about fell out of my chair when they walked up to Lance.

BELCH

• Elders (Moderators)

I'm sure Lance convincingly portrayed a serial killer as he's a versatile and experienced actor. But I'd have found it a bit weird to watch - he's too firmly fixed in my mind as Frank Black.

• Elders (Moderators)

I don't think I ever saw Lance on screen before he "became" Frank Black. The only other roles I've seen him in were as Rocket McGrain and in Bone Dry.

I haven't seen any of the episodes yet, and now I have to. I have to see Lance's character, which I am sure he mastered. I've been hearing good reviews from people about the show so now I am very curious.

• 1 year later...

some of my fav movies other than his more famous ones like Terminator and Alien series : Powder , The Pit and the Pendulum, Jennifer 8, The Quick and the Dead, Hard Target, No Escape.

What do you think about "Survival Quest" 1989 or "Profile for Murder" 1996 ?

back then in 1996 i have seen "Profile for Murder" on tv, if i remember correctly it was not that bad.

I liked it .

I´ll watch "survival quest" soon, i had not seen it before.

• Like 1