Rate this topic

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section
Modern and high-resolution Windows 7 desktop theme includes:

Important! In Windows 7 it is not possible to change system startup sound without using some unofficial solutions (like as: https://social.techne...1-d5e44febd39a/). Intro sound this theme contains will be playing only if you log-out and then log-on as a user.

post-6042-0-20621100-1340607234_thumb.jp

Edited by The Old Man
This fle has now been moved to our Downloads Manager for better exposure!
  • Like 1

Is there any way that this will work on Vista, like changing settings, or is there a Vista program? Awesome wallpaper image. Thank you so much for this post.

When I clicked on the wallpaper link I received an internal server message. Anyone know what I do next? I so want that picture.

I didn't find the image there, but there is some interesting other stuff. Recognized Terry Wilson's name. Hasn't been here for awhile that I know of.

Is there any way that this will work on Vista, like changing settings, or is there a Vista program? Awesome wallpaper image. Thank you so much for this post.

Wallpaper is attached separately. Vista is a something I didn't have an expirience of. Can't say anything about it, sorry. Did you try to double-click on the theme file? What happens when you do that?

post-6042-0-95595300-1340698283_thumb.jp

Got the image this time, without the monitor, thank you so much.

Vista isn't much different from Windows 7, just a few changes. My girlfriend has W7 and I find it frustrating sometimes that I can't get it to do some of the things that my computer is set for. Then there's some new things that W7 has I wish I had, but that's life. So, after saying all that, I am going to try and download the theme and see if it works for me. Am I correct in assuming that it goes into my program files?

• Elders (Moderators)

Gleb - that looks awesome. I've downloaded it, but I shall wait until my son next visits. He has made some comments that I should change my wallpaper (currently it has the logo of the company I bought the computer from, which apparently is boring) so I shall delight in his reaction when he realises that my chosen wallpaper is Millennium. devil_01.gif

(He rarely watched the show, never got it, doesn't understand why we're still talking about it years later. But he's a lovely person, and will probably just give me that look - you know, the one most youngsters have perfected these days by about the age of 7 - and set it up for me. That way, he'll have earned his dinner! laugh.gif )

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

I can't believe I actually missed this!

This is very good, how great to see a new Millennium Desktop Theme after all these years. This is how I originally started my Millennium website, by hosting a Millennium theme!

I've PM'd the author to ask him if he will add it to our Downloads section, so that we can Feature it, hopefully bringing it to the attention of more Millennium fans.

I've thought about making some new themes over the years, I am now inspired!

How exciting to hear that you're inspired Graham.

This screenshot from Luminary has always been one of my favorites. I think it would be cool to have an Ouro around Frank. Basically saying that no matter where he is, he is still surrounded by the group. I do wish he was sitting instead of squatting.

post-3933-0-91260100-1364486238_thumb.jp

OR

In this pic the sun being the Ouro that Frank is touching with his finger.

post-3933-0-69580300-1364486296_thumb.jp

I have not doubts that your pics will be more creative.