• Announcements

• Shoutbox   07/26/2015

Sorry, I have had to remove the current beta version of Shoutbox for technical reasons. It's still using far too many system resources.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Birthday Lance Henriksen!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

John Kenneth Muir's Reflections on Film/TV

Congratulations are extended to actor Lance Henriksen who will soon be celebrating his 71st birthday on May 5th. To celebrate both his birthday and the long awaited release of his biography Not Bad For A Human, writers John Kenneth Muir and Joseph Maddrey are teaming up to do a week-long 'Blogathon' tribute to Lance at John Kenneth Muir's Reflections on Film/TV.

If you are a member at Lance Henriksen Magic, feel free to append your birthday messages and greetings to this article: Lance Henriksen Magic.

AXOCieLG6gU

View the original article at millennium-thisiswhoweare.net

Posted

Here's hoping his birthday is both blessed and happy. :ouroborous:

Posted

Lance,

post-3567-0-97832200-1304565727_thumb.jp Happy Birthday and may you find this next year to be more fulfilling and satisfying than the previous. You're amongst the bright stars in a dark sky!!!!!!

Posted

Today's the big day!

Happy Birthday to Lance! One of my all time favourites actors! May he celebrate many many more! :hug03:

Posted

Lance, we wish you a joyfull and blessed birthday!!!!!!

Posted

Happy Belated Birthday Lance! I hope you get some great surprises this year!

Posted

Wow, it's been another year. Here's hoping Lance had a wonderful and blessed birthday. :ouroborous:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0