Who was dead at Watt's desk?

Rate this topic

Guest icubud

Who was dead at Watt's desk at the conclusion of the last episode?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted for Watts; from 1013 POV, it was the last ever episode so they couldn't resolve the issue in the next season. Why would you attempt to trick the viewer into thinking something when there's no way to prove/disprove the situation and surprise the viewer? it just doesn't make sense, from a storyline point of view. There's no point in leading someone up the garden path if there's no house to be getting to . . . that doesn't make sense, bu hopefully you know what I mean! If the episode was a cliffhanger and all would be revealed in next season's epsiode, i would think that the body could well be somebody other that watts.

Also, from the storyline POV, Watts told Frank that when the protection Watts had provided Frank had broken, he (Watts) would then provide Frank with the info the group had on Frank and Jordan. By leaving that info in Frank's car, it was proving that Watts protection had broken down and Watts himself was no longer safe.

therefore, i believe it must have been watts dead in his study, killed by MG.

Guest Second Coming

I think it was someone from the Millennium Group sent to bump off Peter. For whatever reason. Then Peter takes the guy out. I thought that this would open Peter's eyes to the Millennium group and cause him to work with Frank in bringing down the group. Setting up a fabulous 4th season. :cry:

I think it was someone from the Millennium Group sent to bump off Peter. For whatever reason.  Then Peter takes the guy out.  I thought that this would open Peter's eyes to the Millennium group and cause him to work with Frank in bringing down the group. Setting up a fabulous 4th season.  :cry:

That would be a good plot device, but only if there was going to be a fourth season, and the writers knew that there wouldn't be.

Guest Second Coming
Also, from the storyline POV, Watts told Frank that when the protection Watts had provided Frank had broken, he (Watts) would then provide Frank with the info the group had on Frank and Jordan.  By leaving that info in Frank's car, it was proving that Watts protection had broken down and Watts himself was no longer safe.

therefore, i believe it must have been watts dead in his study, killed by MG.

aw, I forgot about that part where he talks about leaving the info for Frank if he was not safe. Although that could lead more to the theory that it was a Millennium group member dead on the floor and not Peter. Peter kills the guy when he comes to knock him off. That gives a reason as to why someone from the group would want to hurt Peter. I had forgotten about Peter leaving him info if it wasn't safe. Man this strengthens my theory that it wasn't Peter on that floor.

Watts, in the study, with the revolver :wink:

aw, I forgot about that part where he talks about leaving the info for Frank if he was not safe. Although that could lead more to the theory that it was a Millennium group member dead on the floor and not Peter. Peter kills the guy when he comes to knock him off. That gives a reason as to why someone from the group would want to hurt Peter. I had forgotten about Peter leaving him info if it wasn't safe. Man this strengthens my theory that it wasn't Peter on that floor.

Watts, in the study, with the revolver :wink:

And the stage is set for.....

Millennium the movie

:praying:

Guest Wellington

Hi

Even though I feel it might not be Watts after all, I finally voted for him. I think this could have lead for a more interesting follow up to season 3, with that murder behind the final nail in the Group's coffin from Frank's point of view. Frank might have had an ally in Watts in order to put the Group back on tracks (or to simply end it), but with Peter dead, Frank would have nothing left to soften his determination. Moreover, Frank would be more alone than he ever was, having fled and with no direct contact with the Group. All that would be left to him would be a sly threat, insecurity, and once again his gift.

With Peter alive, we might well have ended with a classic scheme for another season, why not with Frank and Peter as unofficial partners. Just like good ol' season 1, with stress as a bonus. It seems to me like so predictable that I do not wish for it! I think it is time for Frank to sort things by himself alone, and to win his own crusade for Catherine's and Jordan's sake.

Regards

I dont think it was peter. They took too much care to show that Peters house was empty- where were his daughters and his wife? I think it was someone who was sent to kill peter and he got them and got his family out of there- otherwise there would have been more bodies.

Kath

I dont think it was peter. They took too much care to show that Peters house was empty- where were his daughters and his wife?

Kath

Yep! :grin2:

Exactly :yes_big:

That means Cris Carter is planning to continue the story IMHO.

:praying_big:

Guest chrisnu

I personally do not think it was Peter Watts, although the Virtual Season 4 takes it that way. It hasn't dampened the virtual season's dynamic yet, although I'm only through the first 9 episodes.